Come Join Us
The Healing Center
Help cannabis shoppers in their pursuit of happiness! We’re always looking for strong, dedicated, passionate cannabis advocates and guides for our curious customer base.
Founded with the idea that only the best will do, The Healing Center is seeking sales associates who can commit to the culture, products and knowledge necessary to be seen as a leader in the cannabis field.
UPDATE JAN 22, 2023:
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING
APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME
We are seeking multiple cannabis sales associates (CSAs) for our Fitchburg location. Please see below for a full job description and send us your resume in order to apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cannabis Sales Associate (CSA) is responsible for creating a world-class customer experience for all customers. The CSA will promote a positive, knowledgeable customer service-oriented, and compliant work environment This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at The Healing Center.
The CSA is responsible for compliance with all policy and procedures and all other operational objectives of the business., as well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with sales and marketing objectives. The CSA must be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about cannabis.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Meet & exceed personal sales goals as set by management
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embraces friendly, knowledgeable service with enthusiasm and energy
- Add value to the team by being an authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world-class hospitality program
- Drive repeat business through strong local networking and customer data capture, visitor confidence inspiration, and building of customer loyalty
- Maintain up to date knowledge on cannabis products and industry knowledge, including cannabis laws and regulations and cultural nuances
- Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world-class culture and industry-leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge
- Accountable for accurately utilizing our chosen Point of Sale system
- Execute customer transactions with high attention to detail and ensure accuracy in register transactions
- Understand and execute all of The Healing Center’s dispensary protocols including safety, security and legal protocols
- Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday schedules
- Maintain a clean and organized point of sale area
- This role is required to assist and/or perform other duties as assigned, as well as in other functions of the operation, including but not limited to: call center, inventory, outreach, security, delivery acceptance, delivery, and visual merchandising
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of The Healing Center and full support of our mission, vision and values.
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Business-minded personality
- A highly self-motivated and ethical individual